# # POST TITLE HERE

My Weekly Nutrition and Training Plan

January 27, 2014

I used to post this a while back, but I stopped when I really fell off of the bandwagon. Then in November when I started from scratch with a brand new journey to re-establish myself, I did not want to share my eating with you guys, because I did not want any of you to copy it. Initially I kept my carbohydrate intake really low, plus extremely intense training. However, I could do that because of vitamin B12, 6, and 1 shots I was getting twice a week at my doctor. But now I am on a more realistic path and only receiving a B12 shot once a week. 25 pounds lost in the past 8 weeks! This is my nutrition plan I follow Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday, I still keep my meals clean, but I will switch it up. I usually have a cheat meal for dinner on Saturday and Sunday as well.


Meal 1 (7:15 AM)
3 egg whites, 2 tablespoons of fat free cottage cheese, a handful of spinach, 2 tablespoons of low fat feta, and Garlic and Wine Seasoning all cooked together via stovetop.


Meal 2 (10:30 AM)
1 Quest Bar (the flavor changes day to day) and a large apple.


Meal 3 (1:30 PM)
GardenIn vegetarian mandarin "chick'n" and fresh asparagus (cooked via stovetop with fat free Parkay butter spray and Garlic and Wine Seasoning)


Meal 4 (4:00 PM) [Pre-workout Meal]
80 calorie Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt with a handful of fresh blueberries and 15 plain almonds


Gym: 5-6:30

Meal 5 (7:00 PM) [Post-workout Meal]
2 Peanut Butter Protein Muffins *This week I made them with coconut flour instead of oats


Meal 6 (8:30 PM) 
Spaghetti squash topped with 3oz of 99% fat free ground turkey, organic tomato sauce, and two tablespoons of low fat Feta.


Bed time: 11 PM

Monday: (Legs) - done! (796 calories burned)
-30 minutes of cardio: Elliptical (Incline is switched between 1, 9, and 20. Resistance is switched between 9 and 10)
-Leg Workout:
   -Squats (4 x 15. Two sets of 55 pounds and Two sets of 75 pounds)
   - Leg Extension (3 x 15, 50 pounds)
   - Leg Curl (3 x 15, 110 pounds)
   - Leg Press (3 x 15, 270 pounds)
-10 minutes of cardio: Elliptical (Incline, 9 and Resistance, 9)
-Stretch

Tuesday: (Core)
-30 minutes of cardio: Elliptical (Incline is switched between 1, 9, and 20. Resistance is switched between 9 and 10)
- 3 sets of 30 second planks
- 3 sets of 20 crunches
- 3 sets of 20 heel touches
- 3 sets of  20 elevated leg crunches
-20 minutes of high intensity interval training: Tredmill (Work: 2 minute walk on a speed of 3.2 MPH with an incline of 12 [the highest is 15] Rest: 1 minute walk at 0 incline and a 3.4 MPH speed. Alternate)

Wednesday: (Weights)
-25 minutes of cardio: Elliptical (Incline is switched between 1, 9, and 20. Resistance is switched between 9 and 10)
-Weight Circuit
   -Shoulders: 3 x 15
   -Back: 3 x 15
   -Biceps: 3 x 15
   -Chest: 3 x 15
   -Triceps: 3 x 15
*It is hard for me to list the exercises I do for my weight circuit. The gym is so crowded when I go that I almost always have to improvise when I left weights. It depends on what is free at the time to be used.
-15 minutes cardio: Tredmill (HIIT: Work: 2 minute walk on a speed of 3.2 MPH with an incline of 12 [the highest is 15] Rest: 1 minute walk at 0 incline and a 3.4 MPH speed. Alternate)

Thursday: (Core)
-30 minutes of cardio: StairMill (A mild HIIT: Level is switch between the highest which is 20 and level 5 for my rest. Work is 1 minute, rest is two minutes)
- 3 sets of 30 second planks
- 3 sets of 20 crunches
- 3 sets of 20 heel touches
- 3 sets of  20 elevated leg crunches
-20 minutes of high intensity interval training: Tredmill (Work: 2 minute walk on a speed of 3.2 MPH with an incline of 12 [the highest is 15] Rest: 1 minute walk at 0 incline and a 3.4 MPH speed. Alternate)

Friday: (Weights)
-30 minutes of cardio: Elliptical (Incline is switched between 1, 9, and 20. Resistance is switched between 9 and 10)
-Weight Circuit
   -Shoulders: 3 x 15
   -Back: 3 x 15
   -Biceps: 3 x 15
   -Chest: 3 x 15
   -Triceps: 3 x 15
*It is hard for me to list the exercises I do for my weight circuit. The gym is so crowded when I go that I almost always have to improvise when I left weights. It depends on what is free at the time to be used.
-15 minutes cardio: Elliptical (Incline 9, Resistance 9)

Saturday:
Rest and relaxation

Sunday: (legs)
-30 minutes of cardio: Elliptical (Incline is switched between 1, 9, and 20. Resistance is switched between 9 and 10)
-Leg Workout:
   -Squats (4 x 15. Two sets of 55 pounds and Two sets of 75 pounds)
   - Leg Extension (3 x 15, 50 pounds)
   - Leg Curl (3 x 15, 110 pounds)
   - Leg Press (3 x 15, 270 pounds)
-10 minutes of cardio: Elliptical (Incline, 9 and Resistance, 9)
-Stretch

**I would like to do a Q&A on my blog soon. Is there anything you want to know or curious about? Weight loss, health, fitness, life? You can ask me here. You can be anonymous, but please be nice.**
Image Map

16 comments

  1. Chocolate chip cookie dough quest bars are the best! Have you tried heating them up in the microwave or oven? You're doing a great job on your weight loss journey! Those workouts look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! I'm bookmarking this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your workouts look amazing and so does that yogurt with the berries and almonds! Keep up the great work girl and thanks for joining in on Motivational Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never have I ever put cottage cheese in my eggs before, but I do love both of them. I'll have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your breakfast recipe sounds good… i should try that. i seriously need to get on a more structured plan… i suck at structure though and end up failing by day 3 haha. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhhh protein peanut butter muffins? yummmmm
    that's impressive the weight you lost in that short period of time!! good job!

    xoxo baewatchfitness.blogspot xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo! You did an excellent job up there! Wish you all the best :)
    I am waiting for this amazing 21-day Fix Program and I'm really excited to try it out..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those eggs and feta look so yummy after all these shakes! I think I need to try your breakfast a few days! :-) AWESOME WORKOUTS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing, I love reading other girls food and workout plans :) I am so glad I discovered Quest bars, I have yet to find one I didn't like! Those eggs look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this!
    Lately my training has been really good, but my food has not (yikes). I keep telling myself I'm going to clean things up. This is just the kick in the pants that I needed.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need you to be my nutritionist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good meal ideas!! It doesn't bother you eating the same thing every day?? I need to think about that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything looks so good! I am missing my heavy weight training session since I am doing P90X3. I may have to go back to it now. You are totally rocking it girl, so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I love the meals. Thanks for posting it to Motivation Monday! I am pinning this post to my weight loss board!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up!
    friv2planet.com , juegosfrivol.com , friv400game.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only reading my blog, but taking the time to leave a response. If you notice that you do not hear back from me, please ensure you are not a "no-reply" blogger.

Keep in touch:
Twitter: FitnessBlondieL
Instagram: FitnessBlondieL
Say hello: Liz@TheFitnessBlondie.com
PR: Business@TheFitnessBlondie.com